>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Uh huh...sure...

Just sounds like more fear of the foreskin to me.

Study claims that uncircumcised men are more at HIV risk than circumcised men.

Just sounds like more skin-ism and fear of the man in the hood.

10 years ago, foreskin caused an increased risk of HPV in the sexual partners of uncircumcised men...since proven false. Equal risk. And the list goes on...herpes, gonorrhea...there have been dozens or more reports claiming this or that and aiming it at those not factored by the Covenant of Abraham.

Ladies, it's more important that your partner keeps his equipment clean than whether or not he has a hood.

And this lead me to the process of foreskin restoration...which just sounds horrible to me. Click here.

I can't believe I just did a post about circumcision and foreskin...somebody shoot me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker