>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!

Saddam Hussein has passed on to whatever afterlife awaits such as he.

I'm still of the opinion that a CIA assassin's bullet finding him sometime in the spring of 2002 would have been the best way to prosecute the bastard and would have saved the necessity of invading Iraq.

But thoughts like that are why I'm unelectable...

The pictures on the news this morning of Iraqi nationals celebrating in the streets...in Michigan were interesting to say the least.

Burn in hell, Saddam. Burn in hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker