>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Let's Fighting Love...

Let's Fighting Love

from Naruto
...and the South Park "Good Times with Weapons" episode

Hey Hey Let's Go! kenka suru
Taisetsu na mono protect my balls!
Boku ga warui so let's fighting
Let's fighting love...
Let's fighting love...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker