>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Great Movie Lines #1

From Troy (2004).
Spoken by Brad Pitt's Achilles as he sits near a fire on the coast near Troy after having taken the Priestess of Apollo prisoner and deciding that he is going to keep her for himself.

I want what all men want. I just want more.

Yes, gentlemen...watch the movie and the second Brad Pitt utters the line, turn to your wife, girlfriend, or significant other and say, "I do too."

I got pushed out of bed. Maybe you'll have better luck.

That is greatness.

I just want more.

HA!

It is a good movie. Well worth watching. I stayed awake way too late on a night when I had to get up way too early the next morning...but it was worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker