>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Indian Norman Bates...

This guy kept his mother's embalmed corpse in a glass coffin in his home.

He divorced his wife because she had a fight with his mother...I hope this was before his mother died.

Geez. This makes the little old ladies keeping a house full of cats seem normal.

I would like to take this time to tell all of my loved ones that after they are gone, I will not be placing their embalmed bodies or unembalmed bodies inside the coffee table for everyone to stroll by and take a peek at.

Ick! I can't imagine.

The part about him choosing lots while sitting at the foot of her coffin to determine all the major decisions of his life is what is most Norman Bates-like about the whole thing. Luckily, no young women broke down in front of his house in a heavy storm and had to seek shelter with him. His mother would not have approved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker