>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

And Houston Moves Into First Place...

...in the Reggie Bush-a-thon anyway.

They are 2 and 13.

And the fans have started cheering for Reggie. Signs calling for Reggie have started appearing at their home games. Fans have started chanting, "REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE!"

The Ticket Sports Radio 1310, here in Dallas, had a man on earlier today who projected that if the kid from Notre Dame comes out there could be three QBs in the Top Five picks in the draft next year...and Reggie Bush.

Not sure who that puts in the fifth spot, but Leinert, Young, and the kid from Notre Dame are the QBs in question...of that I'm pretty certain.

There has been some doubt about Young's ability to raise his game to the NFL level. I say hogwash. He should slot somewhere between Michael Vick and Donovan McNabb. That would be a pretty good pedigree as a QB, I hope he's closer to those two guys than to another running QB who has run himself out of the League.

Show of hands...does anyone know where Kordell Stewart is today?

I just hope Young learns to work his check downs before he takes off. It would be great to have a Longhorn QB working it in the NFL.

No...I don't count Chris Simms...he couldn't beat Oklahoma.

HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker