>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Brett Favre's Retirment-a-thon

Will he? Or won't he?

I'm betting he is 66% on the retirement side right now.

He states in the article that he will watch the Packers offseason moves to see if they are building for a run next year...

I'm betting he is going to be disappointed.

Any moves the Pack make next year will be aimed at another year or so down the road. It takes time to rebuild and if you go for one season rebuilds eventually all of that catches up with you...go ask the 49ers,...or the Cowboys, about the last couple of seasons.

I didn't understand the Pack's front office allowing both guards to get away in free agency last year. I didn't understand taking Aaron Rogers in the first round when we had Brett throwing the ball. With the injuries this year, it would have sure as hell helped to have had some veteran protection and a rookie who could contribute on offense. Of course, the defense has sucked this year too.

Ah well, enough bitching about the Packers...for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker