>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Real Movie Ratings...

Apparently the policy body that rates movies has lost its mind.

G-rated movies shouldn't have heavy sexual innuendo or intense violence. Laser-totting aliens blasting chickens seems to cross the line to me.

PG-13 movies shouldn't have giant monkeys biting off someone's head. Or people being eaten by dinosaurs.

Check this site for more appropriate movie reviews and ratings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker