>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Binging and Purging - 300 down to 27

For the longest time, I have been a member of something like 300 Yahoo Groups. All of them set on Daily Digest.

Someone on one of the lists pissed me off the other night. It wasn't anything bad...it just rubbed me the wrong way.

So I quit that group...and...then, I quit another...and, then, another.

Before, long I had cut the unwieldy and hard to keep track of 300 down to a much more manageable and sane 27. And some of those barely have any traffic...maybe 1 post every month or so.

Who knows, I might even have some thoughts that I drop on those keeper Groups once in awhile, now. Rather than just sitting there overwhelmed by the blizzard of information coming into my email.

Maybe I'll start turning those various and sundry plots into novels now. And pick up the pace on some of my other writings. Cause as we all know, the axiom use it or lose it is one of the best. The only way you get better at something is practice.

Who knows...could be a very interesting year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker