>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Brad Pitt Descends from Mount Olympus

Pitt announced that he and Angelina Jolie won't get married until all people can get married. Looks like he's trying to claim a little moral high ground in a secular society.

Well...social activism has its place in the American social fabric.

But...

Shouldn't he and Angelina stop having babies out of wedlock?

Personally, I could care less if gay people get married or he and she pump out babies like squirrels in a pecan orchard. I just don't care.

It's not my cross to bear. It's not my place to judge.

But then, if I have to listen to the media go all smoochy, smoochy, smoochy on his ass about how great he is and how he's taking a stand...well...then...in the words of Elvis Presley, "clean up your own backyard."

Moral high ground, seems to me, to require that the person casting stones should be without his own sin, be it secular, moral, or religious.

And if we are looking to Hollywood for moral leadership...well...we really are in a world of shit.

Looks like the Man from Y.O.W.I.E. hit on the same story I did, with similar thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker