>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Monday, September 25, 2006

They Look So Happy...



Looks like the groom got his ass kicked the night before and the best man looks so very, very happy to be there.

Ah yes...Russian weddings...this one comes to us via English Russia, a great cultural site that just got a shot in the arm via Yahoo's Daily Wire.

Let me be one of the first to say...

наилучшие пожелания на вашем венчании

For those who don't read Russian, this is supposed to say, "Best wishes on your wedding," but for all I know it could say, "The rabbit is busy smoking a cigar with a cowboy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker