>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I Am the Pumpkin King!!!!





Quote the Raven...






I think it was something he ate...


Probably one of the coolest ones I've seen recently...


They eat their young...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker