>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Down Goes Colt McCoy...So Long Longhorns!

The repeat national title hopes went bust last night with Colt McCoy's shoulder.

At the start of the season with two freshmen QBs on the roster, I knew that this was a rebuilding year in the post-Vince Young era in Austin. I knew it. I kept telling that to myself. But, I was being swept along by it all.

We had a chance. Into the middle of November, we had a chance.

That's a lot more than a lot of schools had this season.

Now...we focus on screwing up Texas A&M's season, the day after Thanksgiving.

Let's go whoop those Aggies, boys.

We've got a suspect defense that gave up 45 last night and has left our offense needing to play catch-up all season. Something needs to be addressed on that side of the ball this offseason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker