>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

NFL Report Cards from Yahoo Sports

Click here for the article.

The Packers got a B-. Not too shabby.

I think that the Saints should have been a letter grade above the Colts based on the last month of play.

And the Giants got a C+, despite making the playoffs. A couple of non-playoff teams got better grades than they did.

And the Chargers and Ravens got the only solid A's. I can agree with this. They were head and shoulders above the rest of the Herd this year. If the Bears would have had a solid offense this year, they would be in this category instead of finishing a tick behind at A-, alongside the New England Patriots.

And now for the "Kiss of Death"...My pick for the Super Bowl...New England vs. New Orleans with New England winning it all.

Good luck to both of these teams on overcoming the bad mojo that my picking a team seems to bring upon them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bears, man! Bears!!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker