>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Friday, February 09, 2007

JUC: Kahne's Sex Appel, the Shootout, and Dale Jr's "Magnitude of Me" Quote...I Love NASCAR

Kasey Kahne Adjusting to the Spotlight

***

Bud Shootout...Saturday Night...Daytona...That's Tomorrow, Folks

***

Uhhmmm...How Many NEXTEL Cups Has He Won??? Oh Yeah...None.

Junior wants majority stake in DEI. Someone needs to remind him that, yes, his name is Dale Earnhardt...Junior.

The quote from the story really blows my mind...

"People around me are all the time having to remind me of the magnitude of me."
-- Dale Earnhardt Jr.


Wow...Arrogance, much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker