>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Smoking Lamp - Other World's Guardians of the Galaxy #65

Smoking Lamp #49
++++++++++++++++++
The lamp is lit...
++++++++++++++++++

Imprint: Other Worlds
Series: Guardians of the Galaxy #65
Author: Adrian J. Watts
Title: "Doom" - "A Time Too Soon, Pt. 1"

I've always preferred the classic Guardians line-up. Glad to see them featured here.

Doom's Earth. Hmmm. Transdimensional vortices? Time travel? The world of Emperor Doom? Hmmm, interesting.

I like Hollywood's reaction. Beware of Doom when he is overly polite and doesn't try to kill you. HA!

Asteroid in the middle of nowhere...with an altar on it...hmmmm.

The logic of giving the Book of Kells to one of the most evil men in history to guide humanity through troubled times seems odd to me. Why not send it to Tony Stark? Or Steve Rogers? Or Reed Richards? Cool idea and I'm sure all will become clear in time.

Time paradox/divergence/jolt makes Donger's head hurt. HA!

I wish more had happened in this issue. I recognize that it is a setup piece for whatever Doom is up to...unless he's legit...Nah!

I give it 6.5 out of 10 cigars.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The lamp is extinguished...Steady as she goes.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

puff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker