>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

So AOL Does Pop Up Orgasms...

I logged into AIM this morning, just to see if I could catch my baby online, so we could chat a bit before either one of us got too busy.

And what to my wondering eyes should appear...



Note the first headline under AOL Living...

I wonder if Parental Controls would have zapped this away if I had been an 11-year old.

Just seems sort of...risque for first thing in the morning.

I'm just saying.

And of course...you know...I clicked on it to see what it was. It was about make-up.

[blank stare]

Hmmm...I think anyone who thinks that putting on make-up has anything to do with orgasms really, really needs to pay more attention to their and their partner's naughty bits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker