>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Chuck Norris Facts...or Fiction...

A friend sent me the link to this site about Chuck Norris.

BLANK STARE! BLANK STARE!

I clicked on it. What did I know? I was still drinking my first cup of coffee this morning. I was vulnerable.

And what to my wondering eyes should appear...

...and now a random fact about Chuck Norris:

Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.


Made me laugh. I almost spit coffee on my computer screen.

I'm thinking this one is fiction.

Click here to find your own Chuck Norris fact...or fiction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker