>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Way to Go Jerome!

You know, if my Packers can't be there in the big game, I like the idea of Jerome Bettis in his final season getting into the Super Bowl.

Its funny. With as much as I hated the Steelers back in the 70's and 80's, I really like Bill Cowher(Wish he coached the Packers), Ben Roethlisberger(Wish he played for the Packers), Hines Ward(Man, he can catch. When does he become a free agent?), and Jerome Bettis(Again...wish he had been playing for the Packers for the last dozen years or so.).

Way to go Pittsburgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker