>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Friday, February 03, 2006

I May Never Be Able to Get Out of This Chair...

In the last 30 minutes, my Yahoo Launchcast played...

The Pretenders - "Middle of the Road"
Quiet Riot - "Come on Feel the Noise"
Poison - "Nothin' But a Good Time"
ZZ Top - "Gimme All Your Lovin'"
Def Leppard - "Photograph"
Night Ranger - "Don't Tell Me You Love Me"

I've been sitting at my desk rocking out. And I have the strange urge to grow my hair back out. I was, also, beginning to lose the feeling in my legs.

Then...Launchcast let me off the hook and played Warrant's "Heaven".

Everytime I hear Warrant, I think of that 80's Power Ballad commercial from K-Tel, that is running on VH1 right now. The catch line that really gets me is "...because every bad boy had his soft side and still does."

[sarcasm]Uh huh. Yeah. Right.

I better change the channel if I expect to get anything done today. HA!

When the Launchcast station finally learns your preferences and starts playing songs based on what you like, you can get a good run of some pretty good songs going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker