>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Menstrual Cycle Optional

No, I'm not the Minstrel of the Menstrual Cycle...

All I'm going to say is that eggs have a tendency to go bad when they are left in the fridge for too long.

No way do they know what the long, long term consequences of this are going to be.

I'd recommend a hell of a lot more research before this gets on the market. I mean...this is being reported like its great good news, but where are the cancer risk studies...where are the blood clotting studies...where are the liver function studies...I know a lot of women are going to get all fired up about this possibility, but let's hope that someone has their foot on the brake so that we don't have a Vioxx/Ephedra style disaster on our hands.

And while we're at it, let's put this on the list of things that I never thought would show up on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker