>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Top 15 Ice Cream Flavors According to...

...the International Ice Cream Association...

1. Vanilla, 29%[and vanilla dominates the market]

2. Chocolate, 8.9%[seems like this should be a higher percentage, but I can see it coming in second.]

3. Butter pecan, 5.3%[this one surprised me.]

4. Strawberry, 5.3%

5. Neapolitan, 4.2%[same here]

6. Chocolate chip, 3.9%[this one would be at least #3 in my book...if not higher]

7. French vanilla, 3.8%

8. Cookies and cream, 3.6%[really expected this one to be higher]

9. Vanilla fudge ripple, 2.6%[surprised this one made the list]

10. Praline pecan, 1.7%[say what?]

11. Cherry, 1.6%

12. Chocolate almond, 1.6%

13. Coffee, 1.6%

14. Rocky road, 1.5%

15. Chocolate marshmallow, 1.3%[and this one makes the list...how?]

All others, 23.7%

More pecans and pralines on the list than I expected. And none of the candy bar flavors made the cut...surprising.

My favorite not in the Top 15...Peach. Braum's Peach Shake is a great thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker