>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Not Ready to Make Nice...

You know what...

I'm not ready to make nice with the Hanoi Chicks either.

That song's lyrics are entirely too preachy for a group trying to win back their fan base...or course the Hollywood Grammy audience loved them.

Yes, they are entitled to their opinions.

So am I.

We were one of those households that tuned out when they started their big doings at the Grammys.

If the words of the song are true and they want that forgiveness, then they should recognize that an American disrespecting a President is one thing...an American doing so on foreign soil at a time of crisis is quite another.

That said, I like Rick Rubin. I loved, LOVED, his work with Johnny Cash. Maybe on his next project, he'll work with someone I can listen to without gagging.

Dixie Chicks

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wife Carolyn calls them the Chixie Dicks.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker