>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Giant Popsicle Attacks New York

Figures...its Snapple!

Publicity stunt gone awry.

They were trying to market their new line of frozen Snapple popsicles when New York got a burst of first day of summer-type weather.

A whole NYC park flooded with strawberry-kiwi...ICK!

puff

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was right down the street from me. In fact, the NYFD was still hosing down the scene when I came home from work, getting off the Subway there at Union Square. A typical New Yorker, I passed through the midst of it all without a clue, only to see it that night on the News- some idiot Yuppie biker who plowed through the slimy mess and crashed whining about the travesty of it all...

Ya gotta love it!

Curt

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker