>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Shock Value with Bob Blah Blogger

Bill Parcells is an asshole.

He and his Dallas Cowboys were behind 35-0 yesterday and getting stomped. The game looked worse than the score actually communicates.

The punter blows a punt. He shanked it off the side of his foot. And Parcells, great NFL Football coaching legend that he is, rips the punter up on the sidelines.

Yeah, you go get 'em, Big Bill. That damned punter was the reason your team was getting its ass smoked yesterday.

I think there were a few more people on that sideline who needed to be getting reamed by the coach on national television.

At the gun, the Cowboys lost to the Washington Redskins, 35-7.

Starting an NFL franchise, and I have my pick between Joe Gibbs and Bill Parcells...I take Gibbs every time...cause I'd rather have the bastard working for me rather than against me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker