>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Smoking Lamp-JLU-2001's Outsiders #8

TSL #66

...A WARNING AS ALWAYS, THE SMOKING LAMPS ARE SPOILER FILLED.

JLU-2001
The Outsiders #8

"The Descending Shadow"
"Trial by Future, Part 2"

By Mick Edwards and Curt Fernlund

And Luthor's Society is on the move in the JLU. I really thought Manchester was behind the attacks in the bar up until Dr. Psycho appeared...excellent.

So, the man in the pub, John Salisbury, was he The Hat? I always liked the idea of this character. Never got around to writing him though. Is he dead? Or as dead as comic book characters get?

Another appearance by the Crime Syndicate of America...seems awfully soon on the heels of the JLA/Avengers arc where they appeared, but...you can't keep good characters down...good bad characters down.

Cool! A blood thirsty Professor Zoom turning on the CSA...cool stuff. Love it when villains fight each other almost as much as I like it when heroes fight each other. Yes, it's a cliche...so shoot me.

Hmmm, the JLA attacks...hmmm, curious.

8.5 out of 10 cigars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker