>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I Would Like to Declare...

...my eligibility for the NFL draft next season.

I am going to forego my remaining eligibility and turn pro.

I'm sure everyone in the NFL is interested in drafting a 39-year old, 245-pound, 6-foot balding white guy who is out of shape...

The draft does go into the 257th round, doesn't it?

Looking forward to getting out there and helping my team...whoever they are.

With the 8,224th pick in the 2006 NFL Draft, the [INSERT SUPER BOWL CHAMPION'S NAME HERE] take Mark Anderson.


HA!

Oh...and some guys named Bush and Young declared for the NFL Draft as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker