>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Superman vs. Captain Marvel

This was very well done. I just wish the clip was lighter so you could see better.

Makes you swallow hard when they collapse the building while fighting with each other.



Good stuff.

I am so going to have to get the Justice League Unlimited DVDs. Some of the best superhero cartoons ever made.

Thanks to the guys over at Zilla and the Comics Junkies for having this on their blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker