>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Liz Phair's Underwear

Liz Phair had the song Favorite appear on her 2003 self-titled album.

It is a pretty song. Hear a sample here. Bummer, it won't let me hotlink. Go to the link, slip down about half the page, in the listen to samples section, click on Favorite(believe it is #9), and enjoy a 20-30 second song sample.

She compares her lover to being like her favorite underwear, tossing them on the floor, and eventually putting them on again...hmmm, the sexiness factor sorta waffles for me at that point for me.

Liz Phair is sort of like Avril Lavigne, but more erotic and MILFy.

Click here to purchase her album from Amazon.



Of course looking like that, I'll listen to her singing about her underwear for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker