>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Picking the Super Bowl...

I'm picking Pittsburgh. They just seemed too tough the last couple of weeks. They beat Cincinnati. They rolled into Indianapolis and knocked off the Colts juggernaut. They rode the elevator up to Invesco at Mile High and did their thing. The Steelers don't just look tough. They are tough.

The Fatheads Fantasy Football League, of which I am a proud part, has taken a quick unscientific poll of the league owners on who is going to win the Super Bowl.

I was surprised by Seattle being picked as the favorite by a 6-2 margin.

I'm going to stick with my Pitt prediction, but it does make me wonder what they see in Seattle that would make them pick them. Don't get me wrong Shaun Alexander is the MAN, but I just wonder about the rest of the crew up there.

Ah well, that's why they play the games.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark "Puff" Anderson said...

ESPN's The Sports Reporters disagree with me as well.

I'm beginning to wonder if they all watched the same games that I did over the last couple of weeks.

Again...that's why they play the games.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker