>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Jamie's Cryin'

...because Uncle Eddie looked at her.

Children of the 80's, if you want to keep your good, golden memories of Eddie Van Halen do not click this link to would you blog me. EVH does not look well.

I could swear I saw him on one of those the Horrors of Meth shows on PBS or A and E.

ADDENDA: Check out these prospective Van Halen song titles from the guys over at Blowing Smoke.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark "Puff" Anderson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker