>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

This one makes me squirmy.

And for those of you who know me, you know that that isn't the easiest thing to have happen.

This one is right up there with the French AIDS ad that I found a couple of months ago where the image was the guy making love to a giant scorpion.

This one is that level of creepy to me.

I can see the art aspects of it. But it gives me the willies enough that I won't include it on the page. You have to click through to see it.

I'm not going to describe the pic. I think it needs to be seen cold turkey, like I saw it.

I'm not sure what the attached article is about since it is in Spanish and comes to us via a Chilean blog called the Kiss of Death, Yeah, yeah, I know...cheery title there. I just haven't had time to work a software translation yet.

Click here for the pic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker