>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Ice Cream! Ice Cream! Ice Cream!

Woo Hoo!

I was standing in my garage filling out Ryobi and Ridgid warranty paper work when I heard the ice cream truck come around the corner down the street.

I walked out to the curb, just to see what he had on the truck.

The truck that comes through my neighborhood has Blue Bunny Big Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches.



Homer like ice cream!

HA!

puff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker