>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Monday, April 25, 2005

I'm sorry, honey, but you are going to jail...

A sad, sad state of affairs

This woman committed a crime. As her sentence the judge told her she had to give up her family's Packer season tickets for next year to the Make-A-Wish Foundation or do jail time.

That is pretty harsh..., speaking as a Packer fan.

Realize that Packer tickets are a severe premium. But still go to jail or give up football tickets. Yes, I realize that some people have been on waiting lists for tickets to games since the 70's and 80's, but jail time vs. Packer tickets. According to Packers.com, Packers home games have been sold out on a season ticket basis since 1960. Yes, that was 1, 9, 6, 0. That's 45 years.

HA!

Later this evening, she explains it to her husband and her father.

Their response: I'm sorry, honey, but you're going to jail.

HA!

Packer Fan,
puff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker