>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Art That Would Not Die...

Jerry Garcia has been dead since 1995.

The Grateful Dead broke up seven months after his demise...though they have gasped out a reunion tour or two since then.

Yet, his artwork is on sale here.

His art adorns t-shirts, stickers, mugs, etc.

I just hope that his family are the ones making the money and not some corporation.

There's some neat stuff on the site. Check it out.

I especially like the handprint t-shirts with his signature on the back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker