>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Things I Thought I Would Never Say #4

The girls were fighting. And when there are a 4, 8, and 10 year old in the house that can get rather intense.

Cadi and I were watching the race on television.

Suddenly here comes Sarah, the 4 year old, down the hallway crying.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked.

"Abby hit me," she answered.

"Where did she hit you" I asked.

"She hit me right here," she responded gesturing at her collarbone.

"Where?" I asked.

She lifted her shirt and pointed at her nipple and said, "Right here."

I pulled her shirt back down and said..., wait for it..., it was a doozy..., "I'm sorry she hit you on your nippy."

And I sat there with a befuddled look on my face as Cadi started laughing.

Cadi is probably still laughing.

So this one's for Cadi. Love you, darling.

puff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker