>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

POW! ZOOM! To the Moon...

$100 Million! To go to the Moon on a small cramped Russian spacecraft.

$100 Million! To spend between 12 and 21 days cramped up in a space that one astronaut described as like being in a Men's Room.

$100 Million! Some people have too much money.

Yes, its the moon. Yes, it would be cool. Yes, if I had the money to waste, I'd go.

But think of the extreme differences you could make in life on Earth for your family, friends and people you don't even know.

$100 Million! I think I could find something more comfortable to do with that kind of money.

Two weeks in a flying rest room doesn't sound very cool to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker