>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Disturbing, Disturbing, Disturbing...How Evil Are You?

Holy crap!

I'm scared of me.

You Are 82% Evil

You're the most evil person you know.
The devil is even a little scared of you!


That's a cheery damned afterthought...The devil is even a little scared of you.

This can't be right...

I like puppies and small children...

They're delicious.

No! No!

That's just not right.

Okay, okay...I'll go to church on Sunday.

Hope I don't burn the preacher's hand when I shake it.

I'm going to hide under a rock somewhere and hope the villagers don't come for me.

HA!

Click the link take the test yourself. It'll only take a minute. Why should I be the only one worried about my immortal soul. HA!

With much thanks to Barry Reese, Mr. 48% Evil, for sending me off on this tangent.

Danke, Mein Freund.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker